Antelliq meets our customer and market demands through our four geographic regions.
- North America
- South America
Antelliq’s reputation for manufacturing excellence is delivered across our nine sites on 5 continents, through a strong focus on quality and a commitment to the environment. This commitment is recognised by our certification to ISO 14001, the international standard for environmental management systems (EMS).
1,300 dedicated people supply over 500 million tags and devices annually, to our global client base, from 24 regional printing and product coding facilities, each of which delivers against local regulatory requirements.
Every year, over 500 million animals are identified, tracked or monitored using Antelliq products and technology. Our four Innovation Centres located around the world each have specialised expertise in distinct areas. Putting them together provides a more global approach to Antelliq’s ground-breaking ideas:
- Netanya, Israel: advanced multi-disciplinary monitoring solutions across different species
- Vitre, France: identification, tissue sampling and RFID reading technologies for livestock
- Cambridge, UK: connected devices and accessories for pet owners
- Boise, USA: electronic identification technology for the fish and wildlife markets, and other natural resource conservation communities
Antelliq operates from our Corporate Offices in:
- Vitre - France
- Dallas - United States of America
- London - United Kingdom